Monday, October 15, 2007

October 15th, 2007

Let's Go Sailing - Come Home Safely
*Jorane - Stay
*Sarah Slean - Wilderness
*Ember Swift - H2O
Peggy Honeywell - Deadly Boredome
*Cuff the Duke - Blackheart
*Language. Arts. - Piece of the Pie
Anni Rossi - Machine
I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - When You Go Out
*Pink Mountaintops - Erected
*The Paperbacks - Translations
Aoki Takamasa & Tujiko Noriko - Alien
Patrick Wolf - To the Lighthouse
The Beta Band - Round the Bend
Whitest Boy Alive - Inflation
*The Meligrove Band - Isle of Yew
*Benoit Pioulard - Sous La Plage
*Small Sins - Morning Face
Tunng - Surprise Me
Hot Chip - Arrest Yourself
Le Tigre - I'm So Excited
*The Stolen Monks - Fight!
Beirut - A Sunday Smile
Akron/Family - Running, Returning
*Ghost House - Origami Nightmare

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Great show this morning! I love your blog... well, I just really like blogging. Perhaps I'll use this as inspiration to start my own. We'll see I guess. :o)

Franny said...

Ya, send me your link for your blog. We'll be music blog buddies!