Monday, January 28, 2008

January 28th

All songs this week were from relatively newly released albums.

Alexis Gideon - Wake Up Wake Up
Breezy Porticos - I Guess I'm an Amateur
The Buddyrevelles - the Foreigner
Please Quiet Ourselves - Color Chart
*Share - Silhouette
*Jenny Omnichord - Nintendo City
*The Evaporators - Do the Eggbeater
Jeffrey Lewis - Punk is Dead
*Brain Rose - Stormtrooper
The Oaks - My Heart if Weighed and Found Wanting, Kabul
Nifty - Tune Into You
The Main Drag - A Jagged Gorgeous Winter
*Hot Hot Heat - Conversation
The Hives - Hey Little World
*Golden Smoke - Disappear (local)
Taken By Trees - Lost and Found
Emily Jane White - Dark Undercoat
*Katie Stelmanis - In my Favour
Dri - Indria
*Plants and Animals - Lola Who?
Carol Bui - 1
*The i spies - I (heart) the Middle Mind
Bre Loughlin - Enraged
The Shondes - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?
Say Hi - Northwestern Girls
*Slow Down Molasses - New Partner (local)
*Kate Weekes - West of Winnipeg

No comments: