Monday, February 9, 2009

Feb 09, '09

*Hexes & Ohs - HHHighschool
Annie - Helpless fool for love
*CFCF - Crystal Mines
*The Deep Dark Woods - All the money I had is gone (local)
*Jason Bajada - Tired of talking
Ben Lee - Gambling everything for love
*Soso - All the Useless things these hands have done (local)
*Farideh - Heart of a man (local)
*Jenn Grant - Where are you now
Lucinda Williams - Tears of Joy
Let's Go Sailing - All I want from you is love
*Benoit Pioulard - Needle & thread
*Carbon Dating Service - Boat chase (local)
The Paper Cranes - I'll love you tul my veins explode
*Wintergloves -Let me drive
*Mattias Mental - 555LOVE
Ima Robot - Hello I love you
*In flight safety - Big White Elephant
BoyfriendGirlfriend - Sport & Spectator
Late of the Pier - Broken
Polysics - You You You
The Magnificents! -Ring Ring Oo Oo
Los Campesinos! - We are beautiful, we are doomed
*Pearson - Purity of Heart (local)
*Jon Rae Fletcher - No dancing
Rosie Thomas - The one I love
Antony and the Johnsons - Kiss my name

No comments: