Monday, March 9, 2009

March 9. 2009

*The Golden Dogs - Dynamo
Electralane - After the Call
*Malajube - Dragon de Glace
Ladyhawke - Magic
*Ladyhawk - My Old Jacknife
Matt & Kim - Cut Down
*The RAA - Frank AB
*Knaan - Take a minute
Common - What a world
Ugly Duckling - A little Samba
Marcy playground - Saint Joe and the school bus
Supergrass - Alright
Liz Phair - Polyester Bride
Everclear - Everything to everyone
*Woodpigeon - Now You like Me How?
*Hexes & Ohs - Hhhighschool
The Bird and The Bee - Polite Dance Songs
*Land of Talk - Give Me Back My Heart Attack
The Blow - Hey Boy Remix
*The Organ - Fire In The Ocean
*Said The Whale - Curse of the Currents
*Jason Bajada - Home's Still Your Bones
*Hey Rosetta - I've Been Asleep for a Long, Long Time
*Castlemusic - For My Friends
Badly Drawn Boy - Further I Slide

* indicates Canadian Content

No comments: