Monday, January 18, 2010

Jan 18, 2010

Paul was a new host-in-training who joined me today. Thanks for the good work Paul!

Charlotte Gainsbourg - Le chat du cafe
Music Go Music - Thousand Crazy Nights
*Amy Millan - Low Sail
Vampire Weekend - White Sky
*Fleet Foxes - She Got dressed
*We Are City - Intro
*Chad VanGaalen - Microscopic World
*Woodpigeon - Die Stadt Muzikanten
*Daniel, Fred, Julie - The Gambler and his bride
*The Gertrudes - River
*Lightning Dust - Antonia Jane
*Postdata - Tracers
Rosie Thomas - The One I Love
Belle & Sabastian - Step into my office, Baby
*Ohbijou - The Woods
*Great Lake Swimmers - Put there by the land
*Great Lake Swimmers - I am part of a large family
*Chad Van Gaalen - Human Totem
*Michael Peters - Kiev
*Hylozoists - Straight is the gate
*Animal Collective - My Girl
Bat For Lashes - Daniel
*Elfin Saddle - Hammer Song
*Ghost Bees - Vampire of the West Coast

2 comments:

josh said...

thanks for playing the gertrudes!

Franny said...

no problem!