Monday, March 8, 2010

Mar 8, 2010

Today is Rob's birthday. It is also international women's day. AND Olivia joined me as a guest host in studio today. What a great day! Happy Monday everyone.

*Great Lake Swimmers - Your Rocky Spine (Happy bday Rob)
*Matthew Barber - I think you're gonna feel my love
*Colleen Brown -Fantastic Feeling
Melissa Ferrick - Shatter Me
Catie Curtis - My Shirt Looks good on you
The Waifs - Love Serenade
*Jenny Whitely - There was love
*Ghostkeeper - Tea and cree talking
*Greg MacPherson - Smoke Ring
*The Expos - Company of wolves
Northern State - Mother May I?
*Charles Spearin - Vittoria
*Hawksley Workman - Jealous of your cigarette
*Kate Maki - Highway
*Said The Whale - The fish & the stars
*Zeus - River by the Garden
*Rock Plaza Central - We are full of light
*Rae Spoon - Off the grid, underground
*Amy Millan - Losin You
*Julie Doiron - The Wrong Guy
Hot Chip - I feel better
Xiu xiu - Gray Death
Massive Attack - Psyche
*Gentleman Reg - We're in a thunderstorm
*Joel Plaskett - Through and Through and Through
Gossip - Dimestore Diamond

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.