Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19 , 2010

*Lightning Dust - Take Me Back
*Katie Stelmanis - In My Favour
*Jane Vane & the dark matter - The solution
Dead Kennedys - Moon over marin
*Sylvie - She sells sea shells
*Pach AD - Deer
*DJ Dolores - Flying Horse
*Eric Chenaux - Weather the wind
*Old Man Luedecke - My love comes stepping up the stairs
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - Even if love
*Leonard Cohen - Everybody knows
*The Dears - I Fell Deep
Cat Empire- Strong Coffee
LCD Soundsystem - I Can Change
*thunderheist - Freddie
*Crystal Castles - celestica
MGMT - Congratulations
OK Go - White Knuckles
Pamplamoose - La Vie En Rose
*Forest City Lovers - Minneapolis
*Christine Fellows - The Spinster's Almanac
*Controller Controller - Sleep over it
*You Say Party! - She's Spoken For
Bettie Serveert - Love Lee
Peter Bjorn & John - It don't move me
*Sarah Harmer - The City

No comments: