Monday, August 30, 2010

Aug 30, 2010

Dylan joined me this morning as a co-host. It was fun :)

*Veda Hille - Ace of Nazerene
*The Pack AD - Blackout
OK Go - This too shall pass
*Buck 65 - Superstars don't love
*Joni Mitchell - The Gallery
Anais Mitchell - Orion
Joanna Newsom - Occidental
*Wolf Parade - What did my lover say?
MGMT - Brian Eno
*Crystal Castles - Empathy
*Daniel, Fred, & Julie - No one knew my name
*Deep Dark Woods - Rumble in the sky (local)
Elliott SMith - Coast to Coast
*The Bicycles - B-B-bicycles
*Russian Futurists - Precious Metals
*Mother Mother - O My Heart
*Hannah Georgas - Thick Skin
*Kathryn Calder - Low
Pavement - Cut Your Hair
Man Man - Mister Jung Stuffed
CocoRosie - Hopscotch
Mumford & sons - Awake My Soul
Alexi Murdock - Breathe
*Broken Social Scene - Forced to love
Andrew Bird - Masterswarm

No comments: