Monday, July 11, 2011

Green Eggs & Ham July 11, 2011

*The Albertans - Okay Now
*The Luyas - Too beautiful to work
Taken By Trees - Lost & Found
Fleetwood mac - spare me a little of your love
My morning Jacket - Wonderful (the way I feel)
The Whitest Boy Alive - Burning
*Sylvie - She sells sea shells
*Kinnie Starr - La le la la
The hood internet...allie goulding, portland cello project, Kanye West - All of the lights
Fan Death - Cannibal
Oh Land - Sun of a gun (Jacob Plant Remix)
*Wolf Parade - What did my lover say?
An Horse - Dressed so sharply
*Islands - Swans (life after death)
*sloan - Shadow of love
*Wintergloves - Party People
Biblio - Anything new
*Techromancer - Electric lover
*Miracle Fortress - Everything works
*Said the whale - This winter I retire
*born Ruffians - Jimmy Jimmy
*Matthew Barber - Man in a movie
Sarah Jaffe - Better than nothing
*Little Scream - Cannons
*Young Galaxy - Peripheral visions

No comments: