Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 2012 playlist

Another lisdt of songs played this morning on your community radio, CFCR 90.5 FM:

*The Darcys - Home at last
Elliot Smith - Son of Sam
*Demetra - Maiden of Ice
*Memory House - Sleep Patterns
*Sarah Harmer - Pendulum
*The Holiday Crowd - Pennies Found
*Cuff the Duke - Letting Go
*Chad Van Gaalen - After the Afterlife
*John K Samson - When I write my master's thesis
*Elliott Brood - If I get old
The Decemberists - E. Watson
*Belle Plaine - Notes from a waitress
*Hands & Teeth - Le Petit Voleur
*Immaculate Machine - No way out
*Jane Vain & The Dark Matter - cmon baby say bang bang
*Nick diamonds - Attic
The Dead milkmen - punk rock girl
*The Pack AD - Haunt You
*Bruce Peninsula - Adrenaline
*Scars and scarves - Montserrat
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - heads will roll
*Handsome Furs - Memories of the future
Justice - Civilization
Brite Futures - baby Rain
*Rae spoon - When I said there was an end to love, I was lying

No comments: