Monday, February 25, 2008

Feb 25 Playlist: Alex joins me

Today, Alex joined me and picked out the songs. I'm excited to be sharing the time slot with him; I like his music, plus I get to sleep in every other week! :) I'll be on air next week so stay tuned.

*Sunset Rubdown - Shut Up I am Dreaming of Places Where Lovers Have Wings
Modest Mouse - Teeth Like Gods Shoeshine
*Chad Van Gaalen - Flower Gardens
The Fiery Furnaces - Chief Inspector Blanche Flower
Architecture in Helsinki - In Case We Die
*Mother Mother - Polynesia
Cake - Love you Madly
*Amy Milan - Skinny Boy
Holopaw - 3-shy-cubs
HRSTA - Gently Gently
*Caribou - Sundialing
The Velvet Underground - The Murder Mystery
Boris - Farewell
The Boo Radleys - The Friendship Song
*Add N to (x) - Oh Yeah Oh No
*Holy Fuck - The Pulse
*Cadence Weapon - The black Hand
The Magnetic Fields - Three-way
Panda Bear - Comfy in Nautica
*Sleepless Nights - Got caught

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crystal said...

Hey Franny,

I've tagged you!

The rules are as follows:
# Link to the person who tagged you
# Post the rules on your blog.
# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.