Monday, March 3, 2008

Shit...my alarm didn't go off.

I'm sorry everyone. This is a string of unfortunate events now for me. My alarm just didn't go off and I just woke up now--8am. Shitty. The frustrating part is that I kept waking up at least every hour during the night, thinking that I slept in but then seeing that it was 2...2:30...3....which was very exhausting, so eventually I told myself to just trust the alarm. Bah! I had a good show lined up too. :(

Well as I'm on the alternating schedule now, I guess that I'll see you in 2 weeks.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Aww, Franny. That totally sucks! However, I've had it happen to me before. If it makes you feel any better, it gets better after a few years. Now I never sleep in for my snow... just watch I'll sleep in next week because I said that. *crosses fingers*