Monday, November 30, 2009

end of Nov 2009

We lost, get over it.

*Matt Epp - This old house
*The Wilderness of Manitoba - Crow's Feet
*Spirit Guides - Lanterns
Pamplemoose - Twice as Nice
Meiko - Said & Done
*Pleasure bridge - Sick of countin' sheep
Noah & the whale - My broken heart
*Danny Michel - After the goldrush
Kings of Convenience - 24-25
Josh Reichman - Daniel (Bat for lashes cover)
Gemma Ray - 100 mph
*Organ - There is nothing I can do
*T. Murphy - Drama Queen
American Football - The one with the wurlitzer
*CFCF - Big Love
*Vitamins for you - Me & my mirror
*Woodhands - Electric avenue
Seawolf - Wicked Blood
*The waking eyes - Get me to the doctor
Whitest boy alive - Inflation
*Gravity Wave - The Great one
*The bicycles - I know we have to be apart
*Sonic avenue - Out of my head
*Unicorns - Jelly Bones
Willowz - Break your back
*Women - Black Rice

No comments: