Monday, November 16, 2009

Nov 16th

Aaron joined me on today's show to figure out how to work the boards etc. Good job Aaron. He'll be hosting his own show on CFCR, starting this week. Tune in for a good dance party every Saturday night, 1-3am (technically Sunday I guess).

Here's what we played today:
Nine Inch Nails - Metal
*Ladyhawk - The dugout
Depeche Mode - In Chains
*We Are Wolves - Paloma
Yeah yeah yeahs - maps
*Forest City Lovers - Waiting by the fence
*Ora Cogan - Take me home
*Immaculate Machine - Jarhands
*Bella - Stay here
*Ohbijou - Black Ice
Bat for Lashes - Daniel
*The Organ - Even in he night
Flight of the choncords - Sugarlumps
Ladytron - Play girl
*TIGA - beep beep beep
*handsome furs - Legal tender
*Islands - Volcanoes
*Controller Controller - silent seven
Echo & the bunymen - think I need it too
my brightest diamond - golden star
jorane - I feel love
Why? - Against Me
*Pink Mountaintops - Holiday
*Katie Stemanis - In My favour

No comments: