Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14, 2011

After a very long break, I'm back. I did photocopy my playlist last week, but didn't get around to putting it up because I was super sick. Fluish while on the radio just isn't a good combination. Anyways, felt good to be back today. Enjoy!

*Chapter Thrive & Ryan Stinson - By My Side
*Buck 65 - Gee Wiz with Nick Thornburn
DJ Shadow - Mashin on the motorway
Cut/Copy - Take me over
*The Postal Service - Suddenly everything changed
Antony & the johnsons - Ghost
*Lioness - Harder they fall
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Y Control
*Sunset rubdown - Silver Moons
Azure Ray - If you fall
*Snowblink - Rut & Nuzzle
Emily Arin - When You knew me when
Gregory & the hawk - Oats we sow
Emily Jane Powers - Once Again
Ingrid Michaleson - Parachute
*Hey Rosetta! - New Sum (Nous Sommes)
*The Rural Alberta Advantage - Two Lovers
*Handsome Furs - Officer of Hearts
*Peter Elkas - Melody
*Dan Mangan - Sold
*The Dears - Omega Dog
Mac Lethal - More to life
Akron/Family - So it goes
Iron and wine - Me and lazarus
*Jenn Grant - Oh my heart
*Mother mother - O my heart
*christine Fellows - Dragonfly

No comments: