Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21, 2011

It's spring, it's my birthday week, it's a good day. :)

If you're free tomorrow night, check out the documentary screening of "H2Oil" for World Water Day, 7pm at the Frances Morison Library Theatre (in the basement)

*The Liptonians - Growing old in the city
White Lies - Strangers
*Clothes make the man - Dreamless Nights
*The Coast - Lovers Go
*Bravestation - White Wolves
*Malajube - Le Crabe
Darren Hanlon - Modern History
Telekinesis - You Turn Clear in the sun
*The Russian Futurists - Hoeing weeds sowing seeds
The ghost of a sabetooth tiger - Shroedinger's cat
Sufjan Stevens - Now that I'm older
*Octoberman - paper rock scissors
*siskiyou - everything I have
*Bahamas - Hockey Teeth
*Joel Plaskett - One Look
Sonny & the sunsets - Too young to burn
*Bonjay - Stumble
The Go! Team - Apollo Throwdown
*Lesbians on Ecstacy - Sisters inthe struggle
Regina Spektor - Apres Moi
Katie Stelmanis - In my favour
Azure Ray - Signs in the leaves
*Frederick - You sing low and we will sing high
*Jason Bajada - Honme's still your bones
*Peter Elkas - Cool thing to do
Yoko Ono - I felt like smasking my face in a clear glass window

No comments: