Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2, 2011

If you haven't already, get out and vote.

Here's today's playlist:
Yelle - Que veux-tu
Rinocerose - Le Rock Summer (edit)
Regina Spektor - dance album of the 80s
*Color Field - Young & Relentless (local)
*Apostle of Hustle - Haul Away
*David Vertesi - All Night, All night, All night
*Arcade Fire - Keep the Car Running
*Papermaps - Can't make a living
Wire - Now Was
*Quiet Parade - I WIll Try
*The Blue Seeds - Might as well dream
Antony & The Johnsons - Thank you for your love
*The Paint Movement - Fortune's Window
*Shad - Ya Ai Get It
*Miracle Fortress - Have you seen in your dreams
*Kate Maki - When I Go
*The Seahags - Time Running (local)
*Amy Millan - Finish Line
*Austra - Lose It
The concretes - My ways
*Jennifer Castle - Powers
Ladytron - International dateline
Johan Agebjorn - Alice
*Imaginary Cities - Hummingbird
*Jenn Grant - Walk Away
Young Galaxy - Shapeshifting

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So I was hanging out in my room and had to do some cleaning and other projects (soup broth making, cookie making, book making, dandelion wine making, etc.). But I couldn't think of anything good to listen for the projects, so I came on here adn decided to listen to your choices.
Thanks franny for a good jam for my day.

Franny said...

cool. Glad you enjoy it :)