Monday, May 23, 2011

Holiday Monday playlist (May 23, 2011)

I had a lovely weekend, and it's not even over with; I do enjoy long-weekends. The big race is next weekend, wish me luck! In the mean time, here's today's playlist:

Ani DiFranco - Studying Stones
*color Field - Now a ghost (local)
*Jeans Boots - Moonbase (local)
Bright Eyes - I will be grateful for this day
*Timber Timbre - Creep on creepin' on
Kimya Dawson - So nice so smart
Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson - Relator
*Kate Maki - When I go
*Christine Fellows - Femmes de chez nous
*Jenn Grant - Baby's been away
Bat For lashes - Daniel
*Youn Galaxy - The angels are surely weeping
Charlotte Gainsburg - Le Chat dy cafe
Vampire Weekend - White Sky
*Crystal Castles - Reckless
*Woodhands - I wasn't made for fighting
*MSTRKRFT - SO Deep
Ratatat - Neckbrace
Yacht - summer song
*champion - Resistance
*Austra - The Choke
Le Sera - Never Come Around
Imaginary Cities - Hummingbird
*Zachary Lucky - coming back home (local)
Devandra Banhart - Going BAck
La Roux - Quicksand
Yelle - safari disco club

No comments: