Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20th, 2011 Playlist

The cynics - I need more
Of Montreal - Slave translator
*Malajube - 333
*Islands - Rough Gem
*The Modern Men - Electric romance
*The Russian Futurists - One night, one kiss
*Jeansboots - moonbase (local)
The Blow - Watch the water roll up
*Jane Vain & the dark matter - We are see through
Sufjan Stevens - Vesuvius
*Giant Hand - Another Step Down
*Hayden - Barely Friends
*austra - Spellwork
*Ruby Jen & the thoughtful bees - You don't miss me
Yelle - Chimie Physique
My Morning Jacket - Wonderful (the way I feel)
*Tegan & Sara - Livingroom
*Stars - Fixed
*Land of Talk - Summe rPSecial
*Joel Plaskett - Extraordinary
An Horse - Walls
Fleet foxes - Lorelai
Cut/Copy - Take me over

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Russian Futurists count as Canadian content despite what their name might suggest! ;)

Franny said...

Thanks. I'm not careful enough to catch everything sometimes. Thanks for noticing :)