Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13th Playlist

*Miracle Fortress - Miscalculations
Matt & Kim - Daylight
Friendly Fires - Exit
*Low Level Flight - Exit
Beastie Boys - Don't play no game that I can't win
*Plants & Animals - Feedback in the field
The Asteroid Galaxy Tour - Lady Jesus
*Carrie Catherine - I wanna be free (local)
La Sera - Devils Hearts grow gold
Falcon - Say Goodbye
White Lies - Death
*Great Big Sea - Knockin' Lost John
About Group - With Each new day
*Young Galaxy - Open your heart
Bird & The Bee - I'm a broken Heart
*One Hundred Dollars - Work
*Kate Maki - Shine on my mind
Ron & Lucinda Williams covering Bob Dylan - Walkin' down the line
An Horse - Trains & Tracks
*TV on the radio - You
*Papermaps - Reunion
Fleet Foxes - Battery Kinzie
My Morning Jacket - Holding on to black metal
*Buck 65 & Jenn Grant - Paper airplane
*Imaginary cities - hummingbird

No comments: