Wednesday, September 12, 2007

August 29, 2007

*Girl Nobody - I'll Shake It
Tara Jane O'Neil - The Louder
Thievery Corporation - 'Desert' by Emilie Simon
*Junior Pantherz - Death by life
The Postal Service - The District Sleeps Alone Tonight
*Matthew Barber - We're Gonna Play
Annie - Helpless fool for love
*Bella - Didn't mean to break our love
Hot Chip - Over & Over
*P:Ano - ...says 'Round Ever Corner'
*Organ - Brother
*Bedouin Soundclash - Music my Rock
The Cribs - the Scenesters
Mirah and Spectratone International - luminescence
*Matt Mays - When the Angels Make Contact
*Adelade - All in due time
*Andrew Vincent - Brown Bike
Cat Power - Good Woman
*Caribou - Andorra
Nada Surf - Blankest Year
Ryan Adams - Come pick me up
Calexico - Wave
PJ Harvey - Oh My Lover
*Nathan - Stranger
Micheal Franti - Oh my God

No comments: