Wednesday, September 12, 2007

September 03, 2007

*Moses Mayes - Being
*Shout Out Out Out Out - They tear down houses don't they?
Rinocerose - Le Rock Summer
!!! - heart of hearts
*Magneta Lane - 22
Yeah Yeah Yeah - Miles away
*Surface - September
Ella Fitzgerald - September Song
Ryan Adams & the Cardinals - September
Raymond and Maria - Reden Idag
*Feist - I feel it all
Sister Vanilla - Pastel Blue
*Great Aunt Ida - Macarena
Rilo Kiley - Does he love you?
*Emm Gryner - Nowhere
*Coldcut - Man in a garage
*The Acorn - Plates and saucers
Pete Yorn - Splendid Isolation
*Pete Samples - Standing upon the shoulders of giants
Sufjan Stevens - We are what you say
*Broken Social Scene - hotel
Spoon - I turn my camera on
Tom Vek - CC (You set the fire in me)
Lou Reed - Perfect day
*Tegan and Sara - Relief next to me

No comments: