Monday, September 17, 2007

Sept 17th - FM-Phasis

All artists this week were Canadian and members/guests of Broken Social Scene. Thank you to everyone who donated!

*Broken Social Scene - Windsurfing Nation
*Valley of the Giants - Westworld
*Apostle of Hustle - National Anthem of Nowhere
*Raising the Fawn - Top to Bottom
*The Dears - Fear Made the World Go 'Round
*Metric - Rock me now
*Emily Haines and the Soft Skeletons - The Lottery
*Fembots - the City
*Amy Milan - Baby I
*Stars - Look Up
*Reverie Sound Revue - the AM
*Bob Wiseman - two
*Do Make Say Think - In Mind
*the Hidden Cameras - The Fear is on
*Feist - 1234
*The Weakerthans - Hymn of Medical Oddity
*K-Os - CatDieseL

3 comments:

r. zip said...

thanks for playing my song.
i'm touring with feist right now.
yipee
i was not a part of broken social scene. i was in blue rodeo, the hidden cameras and slutarded.
ta da

Franny said...

Yes Bob, you're right. I suppose that some of my connections to BSS today were a bit obscure. I chose to play your song because violinist Julie Penner played with you on that album I think. Julie also plays with BSS. She also played with 3 other bands I played today (Weakerthans, DO Make Say Think, the Fembots) as far as I know. I really do love the interconnectedness of Canadian bands and musicians :) Anyway, I liked your music. Have fun on your European tour!

Anonymous said...

Good words.