Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sept 10, 2007

Chemical Brother - Hold tight London
Hot Chip - Boy from school
Bjork - Earth Intruders
Le Tigre - Don't Drink Poison
*Junior Boys - In the morning
Boy Kill Boy - On my own
*Wolf Parade - You're a runner and I am my father's son
Architecture in Helsinki - Hold Music
*Islands - Rough Gem
*K-os - The Rain
DJ Shadow - Building steam with a grain of salt
Pete Yorn - Vampyre
*Greatest Explorers in the World - The Matchlock gun
*Blinker the Star - Kiss me, I'm alive
*Destroyer - The way of perpetual roads
*Neil Young - Far from home
*The Sadies - Why be so curious
The Section Quartet - Crooked Frame
Bettie Seervert - Painted Word
*Jen Lane - coming down
Emiliana Torrini - Thinking out loud
*Parkas - filthy rich kids
The Notwist - Consequence
Yo La Tengo - Sometime I don't get you

No comments: